aNew Way Assembly of God, formerly known as Watertown Assembly of God, was started in January of 1957 when two churches; Bethel Assembly of Stone Street and First Assembly of High Street merged into one fellowship and one building. The new church was built on 116 Haley Street. The members of both churches had a strong desire to be more accessible to the community within the City of Watertown. Although the church itself has had many changes over the years one thing remains the same; our desire is still to reach the Lost of this world and to bring the Community back into the church and the Church back into the Community

facebook_logo FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK facebook_logo