- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule for one thousand years.
- In the Blessed Hope — the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In Water Baptism by immersion.
- In the redemptive work of Christ on the cross to provide healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, given to believers who ask for it, with the initial physical evidence being speaking in unknown tongues, as in Acts 2:4.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
As an affiliated church with the Assemblies of God, we subscribe to the “Statement of Fundamental Truths”, which can be found in more detail at http://ag.org/Beliefs/Statement-of-Fundamental-Truths
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK